This site has been archived. You should visit our brand-spankin' new site!
Drupal Search Engine Optimization - Choosing and Configuring Key Modules
This session will look at optimizing Drupal sites for search engines. Participants will learn:
- What search engine optimization (SEO) is and how it can help your site
- Which modules to choose to improve SEO on your Drupal site
- How to configure the modules you have installed
- How to review, tweak and improve your SEO
- Some best practices on choosing keywords (time permitting)
Peter Yaworski is a freelance web developer specializing in Drupal. He has developed e-commerce, corporate and non-profit websites, offers Drupal training services, has posted a number of Drupal video tutorials and is currently working with Greenpeace Canada to redevelop their existing Amchitka Concert website to make it more SEO friendly (to be launched in early October).